When you enter one of our stores, things will look a little different for now - our staff will be ready to help (from a safe distance), we're encouraging 'cashless' payments, and our doors will be open everyday from 11am - 4pm. Below are some of the enhanced measures you can expect to see, so we can keep everyone safe as we welcome you back.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
- Hand sanitizers are available at high-traffic areas, including the store entrance, cash area, and all workstations.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting schedules in common spaces (restroom, fitting room, staff room), commonly touched surfaces (workstations, doorknobs, keyboards, scanners, light switches, credit card terminals), and exposed surfaces (counter tops, clothing displays).
- All on-site staff are supplied with PPE.
- Signage is displayed throughout the store encouraging customers to wear gloves and masks, and to continue their shopping experience at arcteryx.com.au if they have flu-like symptoms or feel unwell.
- We’re encouraging a “cashless” payment system for the time being.
- In-store returns are accepted and will be held in quarantine for three days.
- In-store product service requests are not accepted at this time, but we are happy to process online product service requests.
- Signage is displayed throughout the store reminding customers of safe spacing practices.
- We have signage to indicate 2 meters spacing between customers waiting in line.
If you have any questions, feel free to connect with our Customer Support team. We’re always here, at your service.