Due to our warehouse move and software migration, we are currently unable to process returns during this period. Please expect a 7 – 10 business day delay for return processing to begin.
We understand that our shutdown may push your order outside our standard return period however please be assured that we are still accepting returns as a result of our delay. A customer service representative will reach out with a return reference number and shipping address/details once our warehouse begins operating again, which we anticipate to be in June.
If you have any questions you can respond to this email. Please allow for delays during this time whilst our department attends to the move and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Items purchased at arcteryx.com.au may be returned for up to 60 days after the original purchase date.
- For safety and health reasons, climbing harnesses and underwear cannot be returned. Shoes must be in their original packaging. The Voltair must not have been deployed.
- Refunds are issued in the form of the original payment. Arc'teryx will provide a full refund for the value of the purchased item in the same form as the original payment.
- Refunds may take between 5-7 business days to process once an item has been delivered to our warehouse.
- Items must be in as new condition and returned in their original packaging.
- Items purchased anywhere except arcteryx.com.au must be returned to the original place of purchase.